Thursday, November 20, 2008

Welcome to the Scholar's Page!

I just want to say thank you to all the parents who took time out of their busy schedules to come to SEP's last week. I feel very blessed to have such a hard working, smart group of kids. They all have grown so much these past few months, and it has been fun to be a part of it. It feels like November just arrived and now December is knocking on our door! With that in mind please remember that next week we will be getting out early on Wednesday (1:40) and there will be no school on Thursday or Friday.

We are going to try to post pictures and projects that we are doing in class, as well as up coming events, here weekly. If there is anything that you would like to add, please feel free to email me or send a note in with your student before Friday of each week. I will be sending a permission slip home asking for your permission to post your child's pictures. If you do not want them posted that is fine, I just need to know.

I will not post anything next week due to the holiday, but please check back the following week!

Thanks and have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: